Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nail Time: Essie Nice is Nice Polish

As ya'll know I paint my nails A LOT and I have always loved lavender nails! About a month ago I wrote a post on Sally Hansen's Lovely Lilac polish....and while that was a good polish after about a month of having it the polish got really dry and thick and hard to apply. So my hunt for a new lavender polish began. I was at CVS and came across Essie and fell in love with the lavender color called "Nice is Nice".

It's a true lavender color that looks great on any skin tone! The formula is about a medium consistency which I like, not too thin and not too thick! It did take 3 coats to get is as opaque as a like but I'm picky and 2 coats is probably enough haha! Here is what it looks like on my hands....
I love this color and love thier polishes! Check out their new collection: Cocktail Bling online http://www.essie.com/ or in stores!

Love, Lipstick and Essie polish
Ashley

1 comment: