Friday, March 25, 2011

Purses, Purses, Purse!!!

Before anyone says anything...I realize this is NOT a makup review hahaha.

I follow another blogger named Kandee Johnson (check out her blog there is a link on the side) and she introduced me to this AWESOME purse website called


I went on the website and fell head over heels in love with this Hello Kitty bag!



I think it is so cute and looks perfectly big enough to fit my entire life (which is what is in my current bag haha) and its pretty cheap ($65)
I just thought you guys might appreciate this website. Their stuff is pretty reasonably priced they have everything from super expensive (to me anyway) to reasonably cheap. Go check out that site I KNOW you will find something you like on no matter what your tast is.




As for makeup reviews I will be posting one on L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes and then I won't be posting any for a few weeks because Scott (my boyfriend) and I are going out of town to Austin and Houston. I will post pics of any great makeup products I might find along the way ;).
Thats all for now!

Love and Lipstick
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment