Saturday, October 15, 2011

Concerts and Doctor's Appointments

I realize I sound like a broken record but sorry once again for being gone!

I went out of town Sunday-Wednesday because I had some doctors appointments in Houston!
Everything went great :)
But one of the plus sides to going out of town when we did was that Lindsey Buckingham was in Houston October 9th for a concert. If you don't know who he is click here for something that might jog your memory >

Ok and if you still don't know he is the singer/song writer/lead guitarist for the band Fleetwood Mac!
and yes we saw him in concert!!! It was AMAZING and our seats were soooo close it was crazy! Here are some pictures I took at the show...I will let them speak for themselves!


Here is a picture of dad and I at the show :)


Love, Lipstick, and AMAZING Concerts
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment