Monday, October 3, 2011

Burt's Bees and My Facial Tool


First off let me say I love Burt's Bee's products! I love their citrus facial scrub (which I did a review on, you can go read that) and their lip stuff is AMAZING!

I have really sensitive skin...which I'm sure your tired of hearing about, (your probably saying "shut up already) but Burt's Bees recently came out with a skin care line especially for sensitive skin! When I saw this line at Walgreens I did a little happy dance in the aisle and people stared haha but I quickly snatched up the creme cleanser!

Side Note: Burt's Bees products are EXPENSIVE but they are worth it because they are all natural!

I got this cleanser for I think around $12! And I love it!
It is just a white cleanser that is great for dry and sensitive skin (duh)
The reason it is so different from other cleansers is it is a cream cleanser which means it DOES NOT foam up when you use it, this helps your skin not get as dry or red and irritated (gotta love learning stuff in cosmo school) Here is what it looks like...


                                 Now you may ask yourself how I use this...or not...whatever haha
But now on to my favorite toy for cleaning my face...it's the Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing Brush!


I got this for my birthday but I know you can get it at any drugstore or store that sells makeup and face products and it will cost you only $30 (compaired to the Clairisonic which will cost anywhere from $150-$200)

I love this thing! I've had it for a few months now and I've noticed my pores are smaller and I don't have quite at many blackheads (which is a miracle). I use this at night when I take my makeup off and along with the cleanser I feel like all my makeup and any dirty is quickly washed away!
Your really have to try this for yourself so see how amazing it is!

Defenitly go buy these 2 products if you want clear skin haha!
Have a good Monday guys!

Love, Lipstick, and Cleaner Faces
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment