Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Just Had to Share....

Ok So I just had to share this with you guys!

My mom and I went to the mall today to get the rest of her mother's day present and low and behold Francesca's finally opened! When I lived in Houston they had on there and  I simply loved this store!So I am so excited they opened one here. Their clothes are amazing quality and for the most part they are pretty fairly priced.

But what I'm so excited to share with you guys is my mom bought me this great necklace from there for only $12 (it was buy one get one half off and I also bought a ring). Are you ready to see it?!!

(epic drum roll)......


Isn't it pretty awesome looking? Its a gold magnifying glass with crystals on the chain and around the rim of the glass. I just think this necklace is so funky and unique, but I don't really know what  I'm going to wear it with yet hahaha. Here's another picture of it.




And here's a picture of me being silly haha



Anyway I just wanted to share that with you guys! I hope your having a fabulous day and I hope all you mother's out there have a great Mother's Day tomorrow!

Love and Lipstick
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment