Friday, May 6, 2011

Target Haul, Outfit and Makeup of the Day

I went to Target today, and sadley like Ulta, Target is my weakness. I go in expecting to only get one thing and then get to the register ending up puting my arm and leg on the counter.

What I bought today were:
 2 lip liners and a lipstick from Covergirl's Lip Perfection line
 I also bought a nail polish from Salley Hansen's Insta-Dry Nail Color line called "Sherbert"
Also a  pair of pink shorts and a grey tank top,

Here are some photos of the lipstick and liners, they averaged about $8-$9 a piece which sounds pricey for a drugstore but its a really high quality product that is worth the money . One of the lip liners is a pinky taupe color and the other is a pretty light pink, the lipstick is a nice nude pinky taupe like the liner.

(The pinky taupe)
(the light pink)

I put the lipstick and liner on my sister who has a similar skin tone to me and this is how it turned out.
I really am excited about this color :). Their lipsticks are really moisturizing and the finish is kinda matte, kinda shiney.


The nail polish I bought like I said is called "Sherbert" and I love this brand of nail polish because it dries fast like it claims and it only needs 2 coats to get a bright, even color. They are about $4.95 a piece which I think is a GREAT price for a good nail polish.

I also bought shorts and a tank top. Here's what they look like....all their tank tops were $8 and they had every color you could imagine. The shorts were $17.99 and they had the pink, a teal color, regular denim, and couple different floral prints (why you would want floral print shorts I don't know).


 I love thier clothes at Target because even though they are on the cheaper side they are VERY VERY good quality. I love their tank tops so much that I won't hardly buy them from any other store, they are so comfortable and light weight, perfect for summer!

I also wanted to do an "outfit and makeup of the day" today cause I am having a great "complection" day and I love this new dress I bought from Pac Sun.

First my makeup:
FACE
Primer-Hard Candy from Walmart ($6)
Foundation-Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer ($38)
Blush- Nyx "Hot Pink" ($7), Maybelline Mineralized Blush ($8)
Powder- Bare Minerals "Mineral Veil" (I think about $25)
Eye Shadow- Almay "Hazel Eye's" palette (I have had it so long I don't remember the price)
Eye Brows- The Brown from the Almay "Hazel Eye's" palette, TIP Use an angle brush to pat it on.
Eye Liner-L'Oreal H.I.P. Cream Liner in 930 Brown ($13), a Revlon Brown palette ($?)
Mascara-L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in "Blackest Black" ($13)
LIPS
Liner-Covergirl Lip Perfection Liner ($8)
Lipstick- Nyx Matte Lip Cream in "Abba Addis" ($8)


And here's my outfit of the day:

Dress- Pac Sun ($29.90)
Shoes- Rocket Dog (birthday present from my mom)
Cross Necklace- Boutique in Houston ($35)
Purple Jewel Necklack- Barnes Jewelry (Christmas Present from Scott)


(lol serious face)

(Dancing it out lol)

So that's it :) Have a great day ya'll
Love And Lipstick
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment