Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ulta Haul and My New Soap Dish

I went to Ulta today and spent entirely too much money haha. I went in expecting to buy only one thing, a matte black eye shadow from Nyx to put over my eyeliner but anyone that knows me also knows I have NEVER walked out of that store with only ONE thing!

I really love Nyx Cosmetics. Their stuff is really cheap, ranging from $5-$10 and its professional quality makeup, I have used their basic black shadow for years (literally). What I bought from them today was (in order of the picture) a new cream blush they just came out with in "Hot Pink", their black eye shadow in "ES01 Black", and their BRAND NEW line of matte lip creams in "Addis Ababa" (funny name haha)

Check out their website http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/
I really like the lip cream and cream blush and I can't wait to put them on tomorrow!

Also while I was at Ulta I saw this makeup train case and fell in love with it! It was on sale for $25 and I really needed a new makeup bag the one I was using I had since I started wearing makeup like 7 years ago! I told my mom about it and she got mad and said "your birthday is coming up duh!!" oops.....hahaha oh well. Here's what the case looks like-



And here's what it looks like with all my crap in it lol


I really didn't know how much stuff I had until I got it all out! Even my sister said "you have a lot of crap" hahaha I think the even sadder part is that I actually use all of it. But I'm so glad I bought it! If you have a lot of makeup this is really the best way to store and organize it.


Now for the best part and the part I know you've all been waiting for.....I also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a new soap dish for the wallet breaking price of....are you ready.....$4!! Its the steal of the day hahaha




Hope you all have a great rest of the day!
Love and Lipstick
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment