Friday, July 15, 2011

EXCITING NEWS! SOMETHING NEW!!

The post is going to be short and sweet because I'm so tired....but I have some exciting news (as the title suggest lol)

I am OFFICIALLY on YouTube! I started a channel a few days ago and I've posted 2 videos. I am so excited! I'm going to do product reviews, makeup application tutorials and even some nail how-to's. This is going to be a much easier way for me to show you guys things I like and how to apply them! I am just beyond excited about doing this, it took me a WHILE to get the courage up to finally film a video and post it online but I am really glad I did.

Now I know what your thinking and don't worry I am still going to do this blog and I am still going to do product reviews on here but I think I am also going to add some more personal/ daily life aspects as well!

So please go check out my channel and tell me what you think! Any feed back is really helpful :)


I hope you all have a wonderful night!
Love, Lipstick, and Sweet Dreams
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment