Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Video and My Excitment

I just posted a new video on my Youtube channel!! :)
It's my skin care routine.....you can watch it here


http://www.youtube.com/user/lipstickandleggings?feature=mhee

I hope you like it!

Also on a more personal note tomorrow I go register at Milan Institute of Cosmetology!



I am so excited and I can't wait to start classes August 10th. I'll be going Wed, Thurs., Friday from 8 in the morning until 5:30 at night :/. I know that sounds like a lot but that is what is considered "full time" and in only 12 months I will be done with the program and can get my license! I've been talking to the school for about a week now figuring out student loans (which are a beast but what can you do) and my schedule and everything, plus talking to my family about it because student loans are definitly something you don't do lightly. Plus who knew cosmetology school was so expensive!!! Its $17,460 for 12 months! That's crazy, but school is expensive no matter what and what other profession can you get licensed in 12 months and then go straight into the work field? Not many. But I can't wait.....wish me luck.

Hope you all have great day and I hope you stay cooler than I am! I'm outside typing this and my outside  thermometer says its 98 degrees in the SHADE!

Love, Lipstick, and Thank Goodness for Air Conditioning!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment