Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Kitty Purse and Mango Seeds

For my birthday Scott bought me the Hello Kitty purse that I have been wanting for literally....a year! We were out of town in New Orleans when it came in the mail and I couldn't wait to get home!
Here is what she looks like, my sister named her Heather because Hello Kitty is to cliche haha




 He bought this bag at


However they are always sold out and he had to pre-order it a month in advance! They also have a ton of affordable bags, not just Hello Kitty!! So go check out their website!
I love this bag, it is made out of soft fabric that has a quilted pattern printed on it. It is the perfect size to hold everything and it never hurts my shoulders, cause let me tell you I carry my life in my purse! I can't tell you enough how much I love this bag, I get compliments on it everywhere I go!! :)


On a more random note, my sister and I decided to cut open a mango pit yesterday to see what it looked like. I don't know why but I was eating a mango yesterday and one thing lead to another...and this is what happened.....


That's the seed!! It's HUGE, like the size of my palm!

and there is the "casing" or whatever you call it!

It was an interesting experiment for sure hahaha.

Love, Lipstick, and Mango Seeds!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment