Friday, July 29, 2011

Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Palettes

Happy Friday everyone!
For many, many months I have been hearing about the "Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Palettes". EVERYONE in the Youtube community raves about them, they have a ton of colors that are super pigmented and the best thing of all is that they come in these palettes with upwards of 88 colors! That's right 88 colors!!! Do you even realize how many different makeup looks you could do with 88 colors? Here is what the palettes look like....

Here is the 88 Bright Palatte


The 88 Neutral Palette


The 88 Metal Mania Palette

They also make a blush palette, a contour palette, and several combo sets.

When I first heard about these I was skeptical about them and figured they cost a FOURTUNE but come to find out they are an average of $20 which when you do the math is a little more than 22 cents an eye shadow!!! You can get these and a lot of other things at:

http://www.beautychoice.com/

I can't wait to order these! I think I am going to purchase these over the Urban Decay Naked palette because you get way more colors for half the price!

I hope you all get inspired to order some of these palettes and if you do tell me what you think! Have a great rest of your Friday!

Love, Lipstick and amazing eyeshadow
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment