Saturday, August 6, 2011

A day In the Life, Your Gonna Be Impressed!

So here was my Thursday in a nutshell:


Went and got my hair did! I dyed it my usual (as Kami calls it) "bright ass red". This is my hair artist Kami and she is the BEST hair dresser in all of Amarillo! If you would like to go to her let me know and I can hook you up haha!


Your day is not full filled unless you are wearing a huge sparkly bow ring. Got it at Rue 21 for $12


Poor Heather (aka Hello Kitty Purse) had to sit on the floor while I waited for my hair to process.


Then after I got home my family and I went and ate dinner at Cracker Barrel where we saw this broom that stood up by itself and cackled like a witch. In the photo is my lovely mother.



On the way home this was the temperature....



Later that night I went over to my best friend Kim's house and we played an epic game of "Life"! Whenever we play "Life" it usually gets violent between Kim's husband Colton and I because we are both very competitive haha.


(Kim and Kathryn)

Kathryn hit every "baby" space and she had 2 cars full of kids haha


Kim ended up winning the game and I came in last :(, I got no "Life" tiles and I had literally no money haha


Well that was my day in a nutshell! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Love Lipstick and Hair Dye
Ashley

1 comment: