Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shopping Spree: JC Penny's and Sephora

I got my money today so what did I do? Went and bought stuff I don't need haha
I went to JC Penny's and Sephora, I filmed a video of what all I got and it goes into everything in detail, I should have that up probably Monday.
Here is just a quick sneakie peek at what I got! :)

I'm going to start with the clothes and then go on to makeup....

Here are the tops I got:
A cream colored cami with black bows
A "Transformers" T-shirt (their shirts were buy one get one for a dollar!)
A white and grey striped Tee with a sunset print

Then as for the makeup I got (clockwise from left to right):
Makeup Forever HD Primer ($15 for Travel Size)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in "Radium" ($18)
Toki Doki Eye Shadow in a blue color I don't know the name ($18)

Then I bought a Tarte "Naturals" kit ($42) and it came with:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminizing Serum
Tarte Lip Surgence in their new shade "Sweet"
Tarte Day/Night eye brightening sticks
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush
Tarte Provocateur Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne


So that's it :) Like I said I'll have a full description video up Monday
Have an awesome Wednesday guys!

Love, Lipstick, and Shopping Sprees
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment