Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Video: My Drug Store Faves

I know a lot of you guys are starting school this week and what better way to start school than with new makeup?! However I also know a lot of y'all are on a tigh budget...well your in luck! I just upload a new video to my youtube channel all about my favorite drug store products.

All these products are pretty cheap ranging from 99 cents to $12 (prices may vary), can't beat that!
Here is full list of my products and their prices :)




L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base (not shown in video)-$13
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Redness Correcting Primer-$12
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W2 Warm Ivory-$10
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in 001 Fair-$8
NYC Creme Blush Stick in Big Apple Blush-$3
Wet N' Wild Creme Shadows in Pixie-$1
Maybelline Turbo Volume Mascara in Blackest Black-$9
Maybelline Lipsticks in:
Are-You Red-y
Coral Crush
Hot Passion-$7 each

Go check out the video on my channel
www.youtube.com/lipstickandleggings

Have a makeup-tastic Tuesday y'all
Love, Lipstick, and New Stuff
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment