Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fuchsia Lips, I Think So

I love, love, LOVE bright lips! I will wear a bright red or pink lip even if it doesn't necessarily match haha
Today I am wearing a BRIGHT fuchsia lip and I love it.

My 2 favorite products (and not just for fuchsia lips, but lips in general) are Revlon Lipsticks and Nyx Cosmetics Matte Lip Cremes. Today I'm wearing the Revlon "030 Fuchsia" and over it I'm wearing the Nyx Lip Creme in "SML C07 Addis Ababa"

Here is what they look like on....

It's a lot brighter in person but I love this look! It looks good on anyone and adds a pop of color to any outfit. When your wearing a bright lip though make sure the rest of your makeup is pretty low key, I have on a peachy blush and a slightly winged out black liner on top.

Have a great time with this look!
Love, Lipstick, and Bright Pink Pout
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment