Monday, August 22, 2011

Nail Time: World's Best Top Coat

For years I have been on the search for the perfect Top Coat for my nails.
I wanted one that made my nails look really shiney and dried at pretty much the speed of sound. You have no idea how hard something like that is to find!!! The ones that made my nails look shiney took 20 million years to dry, which is no good since I have a hard time sitting still, and the ones that dried really fast left my nails looking dull and just blah. What's a girl to do?!

Last week I went to Sally's Beauty Supply store to get some acetone nail polish remover (I had some seriously stubborn polish on!) and while I was there I figured I would look at the top coats since I get a discount there for going to Milan. I had heard of a really good top coat from this girl I watch on YouTube her name is Blair Fowler and her screen name is juicystar07. She recomended Seche Vite top coat because like me she has a hard time sitting still (you can tell from her videos the poor girl barely breaths when she talks haha).
Anyway they had it at Sallys so I decided to pick it up.

Ok seriously...this top coat is....the bees knees!!! No joke I painted my nails, put this on and about 15 min later I took a shower and there was no smudging or marks or anything and they looked SOOO shiney almost like they were wet, ya know what I mean? I will never go back to a different top coat again! Here's what my nails look like with this top coat on...just FYI the pictures don't do it justice.

oh and if your wondering what polishes I have on I have on Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lively Lilac and Revlon Top Speed in Stormy.


So go out and buy this top coat ASAP! Oh also I'll have a video up tomorrow of my "Drug store favorites" so keep an eye out!

Have a great Monday people
Love, Lipstick and Super Shiney Nails
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment