Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall/Winter Shoes!

Fall upon us and winter is quickly approching (whether I want it to or not) so now is the time to start slowly getting your fall and winter staples. What's winter without boots? Boring....that's what it is! Here are a few hot trends this season, where you can get them and how much they cost.

First of a few of my favorite styles from http://www.rocketdog.com/:

This is the "Slinger" it comes in 2 shades the "Vintage Worn" which is a chocolate brown color and the "Roadtrip" which is black. It's a knee-high western style boot made of faux suede
These are actually on sale for $39.99 so I'm not sure how much longer they will be available so HURRY



Next is a shoe I actually own, it's the Satire it comes in 3 shades and fabrics:
Rider-which is a black faux leather fabric
Tumbled-a dark brown faux leather
Winkled-a dark mustard faux suede
I have the Rider boot and let me tell you they are so comfortable and have great arch support! They cost $69.95


Lastly on this website is the Chomper Washed Canvas. They come in 2 colors Black and Cream and they come up to the mid calf area! I LOVE THIS SHOE and I might have to buy a pair haha They will run you $79.95

Next up is a couple shoes I like from http://www.journeys.com/
This shoe is Shi by Journeys and they are a heeled boot! The sadly only come in one color but they are only $54.99


This shoe is also Shi by Journeys but they are called "Rosey Boot" and they come in 2 colors black and brown. They are lined with a fleece lining and cost $59.99

Now lastly if you like a little higher priced brands this last website is for you! These shoes I found at http://www.stevemadden.com/

First is the Leah Cognac boot which comes in black and a warm tan color.They are a faux leather and will set you back $89.95

Next is the Axxle Cognac LE and it comes in Black and Brown and your in luck it's on sale for $97.97


Lastly is a boot I saw online that I thought was so outrageous I had to include it....here goes....
These shoes are from http://www.shopnastygal.com/ and they have all kinds of crazy shoes! These are The Sam Edelman Zoe Boot and they will look awesome on your feet for $200!


I hope you found something you like! Let me know your pick!
Love, Lipstick, and Shoes
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment