Monday, September 19, 2011

I Got My Vans on but They Look LIke Sneakers....

Ok so does anyone remember that song? If you don't you can watch the video here...

I think its so ridiculous its HILARIOUS...I especially love the dude with the solid gold grill, poor guy can barely talk hahaha. Anyway you may asking yourself "what the french does a bunch of black dudes rapping about shoes have to do with anything?" Well I bought some Van's a few weeks ago and ever since then every time I wear them I think of this song!
The Van's I bought are leopard print low tops and they are AMAZING!! They are one of the most comfortable shoes I own and even though they are a "print" I wear them with just about everything. I really like wearing them with my Milan uniform because they really stand out! Here is what they look like..

I bought them from Journey's for $45 and that may sound like a lot but it's totally worth it! They also came in a black and gray zebra print pattern as well if the leopard isn't really your thing!

Now on to why I have been gone for a freaking week!
First my best friend Felicia came into town so I was so busy this past week catching up with her that blogging was really the last thing on my mind! We had such a good time, she stayed for 4 days and it was sooooo fun it was really good to see her again!

Secondly I have had a HORRIBLE migraine for 2 days and today was the first day I haven't had a headache!! It was so bad on Saturday that I literally stayed in bed and slept all day.

But that's why I've been gone...sorry for my absence I will honestly try and be more diligent about posting (try being the key word) haha.
Have a good week everyone and tomorrow is Video Tuesday don't forget :)
Love, Lipstick and Leopard Print Shoes
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment