Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How To:Clean Your Brushes and Sorry for Being MIA

Hey everyone! So I realize ya'll probably think I died or something but no...I've just been busy, tired and lazy. Some times a girl just needs to veg out ok? Don't judge!

Anyway at  Milan we have been learning perms and I have 3 words....it..is.....hard (that's what she said lol)!! Thank goodness we can go into buisness for ourselves because if I have anything to say about it I will NEVER do another perm as long as I live!! On a brighter note we have "dress up days" at Milan and last week was emo day!
Emo day was not difficult for me at all because sadly...I used to be an emo kid hahaha. Here is a picture of what my hair looked like! It was AWWWWESOME! I will have a video up soon on how to do it! Also out of our whole class Kristin and I were the only ones that dressed up.

Kristin totally wore a fake tail haha

Other than that I"ve been really boring! I've been so tired that on my days off school all I really do is sleep, eat, hangout with Scott and watch InuYasha (if you don't know what that is it's ok). As it turns out Milan is a lot more mentally demanding than I thought :/ but that's ok I know I'm learning something.

Also I should have a new video up on my channel as soon as it loads (so in like 5 hours), it's over how to clean your brushes!! I hope ya'll like it!
www.youtube.com/lipstickandleggings

But gotta go...I need to pack my bag for tomorrow and study a little, but lets be honest I won't study much hahaha I hope you guys and gals have a great rest of the week! Let me know if you do anything exciting!

Love, Lipstick, and Squeaky Clean Brushes!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment