Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shout Out to Nyan Cat!

HAPPY VIDEO TUESDAY EVERYONE!

This weeks video is going to be all about the nail kits that we got at Milan.
The kits are made by OPI which is a really great brand of nail stuff! Our kit includes everything from nail files to all the things we would need for acrylic (fake) nails.

Here is a picture of my box:
and yes that's Nyan Cat! haha if you don't know who Nyan Cat is click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

We got our kits last week and we have been using them like crazy, all we did last week was manicures and pedicures. A girl in my class named Krystal has been doing acrylic nails since...well....for a long time and she gave me a manicure and painted my nails for me! Here is a picture of what they look like:

I just now realized I have ghost hands lol they look super white in that picture! But don't my nails look great?! They are pink with black and silver cheetah spots!

Anyway we start acrylic nails tomorrow and I am pretty excited about it (except if I have to put  nails on!)
I'll let you guys know how it goes.

But like I said my video of the week is all about my nail kit, I hope you find it pretty entertaining! Subscribe if you like it here is the link to my channel!

www.youtube.com/lipstickandleggings

Love, Lipstick, and Nails
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment